Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We've had a lovely day. We were aiming for the 9.33 train, but got there just as the 9.15 pulled in, so we hopped straight on, and got to Leeds with time to have a coffee before the show opened. Then we spent 3 hours wandering round, chatting to exhibitors and people we knew, and looking at all sorts of nice bikey stuff.

Also, a wol:
IMAG1261.jpg

Then we went and looked at a bit more of Leeds. More Wols:
IMAG1263.jpg

Then we went and had a gourmet lunch <cough> MacDonalds <cough> and a wander round Clas Olsen (ooh! threaded rod, and self adhesive magnet strip!) , and then walked back to the station, via another wol:

IMAG1266.jpg

We found that there was a train back to York within 10 minutes, so we hopped onto that. When we got back, it was lovely and warm, so we got a takeaway tea, and sat in the Museum gardens and ate a piece of the cake we'd taken with us to snack on, and then walked back home via a portion of the City Wall, the bit with the best view of the Minster.

I made a seafood and smoked salmon risotto for dinner and then we found there was a fly on the wall documentary about Ainscough Cranes on BBC2.

I don't think it could get any better.

[EDIT] oh, hang on, a new series of Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home. Kerching!

[EDIT 2] NT says, "Stainless Steel Threaded Rod!"

classic33

Leg End Member
Heres another for you CLICK ME

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
So is the book any good then ?

Its not bad but i was coming at it from a totally novice road cyclist back in May and one who couldn't climb properly for toffee, possibly for dolly mixtures though.

You obviously can so im not sure it would move you much further on however if i remember rightly it wasn't very expensive on kindle so may be worth a read for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom