Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Small people (who are very tired and now asleep early) chose roast beef sammiches, grapes, strawberries, a digestive biscuit, some cheese savouries, Squidge also had olives, a banana, tomato, cucumber followed by huge bowls of home made natural yoghurt the combination was certainly odd on their plates....

Mr P is now home and we are having cold roast beef and chips :hungry:

TVC

I had steak and kidney pud and chips.

Yesterday though I had ham hock balletine followed by Sea Bream with Samphire and brased lettuce, and a very good cheese board to finish. All washed down with a fine Italian Merlot

Peteaud

Veteran
I had steak and kidney pud and chips.

Yesterday though I had ham hock balletine followed by Sea Bream with Samphire and brased lettuce, and a very good cheese board to finish. All washed down with a fine Italian Merlot

Very posh
smiley-eatdrink056.gif
:laugh:

GM

Legendary Member
I went in a tea shop yesterday that's less than two miles from my house!

You might have to go there tomorrow if you don't fix your fridge! :whistle:

Had a great afternoon watching TOB. Saw Wiggo flash past several times; he's looking really thin, I think he's overdone the diet a bit too much! :smile:
Tried to get a couple of photos, but the old phone camera is no good for action shoots they're all a bit blurry. Still I managed to do 25 miles on the bromie and now feet up and :cuppa:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
That's one hell of a bird feeder.
More like a bazooka!! Shoot their food at them...

Nana only has about 4 of those ones, she has about 40 bird feeders in all which I am supposed to remember what seed/suet pellet/peanut etc goes in which feeder and fill them up correctly when she goes away - I always get it wrong...

This one is a smaller one

IMGP26231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom