Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Ok, that will be £9000, let us drive you to the cash machine.
Was that how much you charged Tulisa for hers? :laugh:

Peteaud

Veteran
@coffeejo the Wetlands centre cafe is shut on a Sunday
smiley-sad045.gif

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
@coffeejo the Wetlands centre cafe is shut on a Sunday
smiley-sad045.gif
Yeah, we discovered that too. Luckily we had lunch at Blackmore Farm (bacon and brie paninininininni :hungry:) and one of the guys in my group lives in the same village as the Wetlands Centre so we stopped at his for :cuppa: on the way home. :thumbsup:

Some muppet :whistle: didn't shut the fridge door properly this morning and it was rather warm on my return, which in turn was warming up the freezer. On the plus side, everything in the freezer was still frozen and although warm, the milk seems ok. Just had some juice and now it's time to double check the milk with :cuppa: so I can do an emergency dash to the shop if need be ... not that I am at all keen on the idea of getting back on a bike again today.

TVC

Pooped, two days walking, much wine and first class food at a great restaurant, and bugger all sleep in a tin and plastic box on wheels. We are going out to the comedy club to see Stewart Francis tonight, we would rather just go to bed:tired:

TVC

I'd just go to bed :whistle:
Well, it is time for your nap

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Oh, and the situation seems worse than I thought re fridge/freezer. Freezer continuing to defrost and fridge not getting warmer. Milk and other essentials residing in the landlords' fridge, still-frozen food in the big freezer, sausages for noms tonight. Really hoping it miraculously fixes itself overnight otherwise the act of making :cuppa: could be a tad complicated til its repaired or replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom