Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
If it was sweet corn you could fill your boots up. got loads of milk, and dung though.

Milk! Oooh we like milk we go through about 30 pints a week in this house! Mr P likes dung for the garden ....

Do you deliver ? :laugh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I discovered this last Sunday, while I was on a somewhat unfamiliar machine. Getting up a hill on a trike is interesting when your driven wheel starts slipping...
:eek:

Sounds like a very interesting experience... Most certainly would be a get off and push situation for me!

Squidge has now made a decision for us and has buggered off out with Papa on his scooter to the skate ramps

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just me :bicycle: today then?
I did a 2 hour ride yesterday, and it was the first day for ages in which I did not get bouts of chronic fatigue or mushy-headedness so I intend to repeat it today, and every day that this spell of good weather continues! :smile:

I am sure that I will get tired but I don't mind fatigue that I have earned - it is the spontaneous fatigue that (literally) does my head in ...

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I did a 2 hour ride yesterday, and it was the first day for ages in which I did not get bouts of chronic fatigue or mushy-headedness so I intend to repeat it today, and every day that this spell of good weather continues! :smile:

I am sure that I will get tired but I don't mind fatigue that I have earned - it is the spontaneous fatigue that (literally) does my head in ...

Great news Colin, long may it continue and that means more chocolate without the guilt :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom