Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
scythe_cartoon_by_stntot-d34xb8w.png
?????
Would of been quicker.

GM

Legendary Member
:headshake: Did the cat steal the top of your sammiches before it was sick on the bottom bit?

Should it not be looking like this?

Afternoon-Tea.png
Wow, that's more like it. I'll go there next time!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Ha ha - I don't know!

It seems weird to me to wear a sock with an elasticated top so tight that it digs into your calf, and then attach a gizmo to it to hold it up! If I were that bothered about socks staying up, I would wear ones long enough to go to the top of the calf.
Its like these things, sleeve garters do people still wear them anymore as an everyday thing?

003018_01.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
Back from the Yorkshire Bike Show in Leeds Town Hall.

Granddaughter won a cotton cycling hat,
View attachment 29646

and spend a half hour riding around a small track set up in front of the town halI. I saw some nice bikes that I'm unlikely to ever afford and I even ran into one Dylan aka Spandex of this parish.
He was there displaying some of his 36" wheeled bikes that he has begun making and selling. Yes 36".
http://www.yourspokes.co.uk/services/
Not a bad hour or two.
Awww... she's beautiful!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Really hope someone's put the kettle on :tired:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
125419oj4wb3q90x.gif

No wakings of me happened until 7 today, small people must have been tired after yesterday, they had a day of stacking logs and begging to have a go with the electric saw (that was not happening!)

User76 is full of snot so she feels your pain @Arch this will now be a permanent state for her as she shares vile germs when really small people do the licking and touching of each other at pre-school - vile little creatures that they are.

Mr P is working today he is not supposed to be working today, we were going to go to Blitz at Bursledon Brickworks and ride the many trains and steam vehicles and see the army vehicles and other blitz type stuff. We like the brickworks, but cos Mr P is now working we shall not be going, :sad: luckily small people were not told we were going so they are unaware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom