Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
scythe_cartoon_by_stntot-d34xb8w.png
?????
No, this
Grim Reaper.jpg

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
It was okay I did not offer an opinion just information

CAD?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm curious to know what @Rockymountain looks like. Sometimes I picture a 15 year old tall skinny kid with too short jeans and other times I picture an old short wiry man wearing suspenders and a beret.

If you go back on the thread to July him and Mrs RM were touring Holland and we had some nice pictures of cakes and scenic shots of Holland sent which included the Sheriff of Finchley himself.

He did post a picture on a couple of weeks back on a very wet and windy day by a lake.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Love spider solitaire! 2 suites or 4?
I always play 2 because 4 seems to require too much thought when I play late at night!

I'm disappointed with the standard of play of the backgammon app though - it does stupid things like leaving odd pieces behind which means it sometimes loses by backgammons or gammons when it should really only lose by a single game. If I were not such a saddo, I could just find someone to play online ... :laugh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Well this is very apt for the Tea thread, just got back from having afternoon tea at www.waddesdon.org.uk ..... very posh it was too, my little finger still aches!
and not only that your old favorite will be there in a couple of weeks..... Kevin McCloud

View attachment 29654

:headshake: Did the cat steal the top of your sammiches before it was sick on the bottom bit?

Should it not be looking like this?

Afternoon-Tea.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom