Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It was okay I did not offer an opinion just information

Did you come back the long way to make sure no one followed you

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Did you come back the long way to make sure no one followed you

Yes and doubled-back and took corners really sharply at speed
th_hiding.gif

Sara_H

Guru
Well,what a funny day! Son was competing at Speedway. Ex husband asked me if OH was on Strava, I says "why would he be on Strava?"

Think he wanted to check if he could beat him up hills or not. Very strange.

And now I learn that @Puddles has been showing the CAD lot how to get into tea!

Puddles

Well,what a funny day! Son was competing at Speedway. Ex husband asked me if OH was on Strava, I says "why would he be on Strava?"

Think he wanted to check if he could beat him up hills or not. Very strange.

And now I learn that @Puddles has been showing the CAD lot how to get into tea!
sorrysmiley.gif

No I didn't honest, I think it was dis-interesting enough they did ignore it and I checked and wore a disguise and made sure I was not followed back promise promise I was really careful!
Smiley-Begging.gif

Don't banish me to the wastelands of CAD

Sara_H

Guru
Oh heck, 'Sara_H is going to go and give them what for :B)
I like to go and give em all a good kickin now and again, they need to learn not to mess with tea!

Arch

Married to Night Train
NT and I just made jam. Blackberry and apple. :hungry:

In a mo, we're off to Bikepete and Gromit's for supper with a couple of other friends - how grown up! The other couple are making chilli, so I've made guacamole and salsa this afternoon, and Pete and Gromit will do pudding.

How 'domestic-goddess' do I feel right now!:girldance:

Puddles

So if one kid is allergic to something, no one gets to have that in their lunch?

Surely eventually that will rule out anything but water?
:rolleyes:

Last year it was Nut, Egg, Kiwi & Apple (The apple child has obviously left)

Yes and no, see when we saw the lady at the pre-school she told us about their bannings which were same as primary school (until they added pear) when I said oh same families probably as it is a little village but no... the kiwi fruit is something to do with the fact it can trigger a reaction which I had never heard before, they get their basic list from the local authority our basic list is nuts, eggs & kiwi hence the Pre-school & primary school having the same food bans.

When I did speak to the receptionist at the school prior to Squidge changing to the village school I asked what was banned in lunch boxes she told me she would not be able to say for the next year apart from nuts, eggs & kiwi as the children may change and what was most interesting was that apart from the basic list handed down by local authority other items, such as pears in this instance would be at the insistence of the parent.

So if Squidge was allergic to say, carrot, I could then insist the school ban carrots.

It is also interesting because it is only "open" egg that is banned which makes it even more huh?? Quiche is fine, cake/biscuit etc with egg is fine, in fact all that is banned is egg salad & egg sandwiches & whole boiled eggs.

Which makes me more curious as if they were banning egg incase an allergic to egg child accidently eats it, why is it only "openly" egg things??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom