Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I have a vague recollection that you and Wol went to the same school. Is that correct? And was it in Birmingham?
Hung about the same bike shed I heard :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
:eek: That's fun ???

I'd rather eat marmite.

At the time & looking at doing it again. Possibly on four wheels, with something like this...
062773k_20.jpeg

Why the 200 against the 800?

I only ask as I'm considering getting one but don't want to end up with loads of stuff I won't use.

Well the price is great.
I don't feel the need for cadence and heart readings yet, don't need maps as I know where I'm going, the 200 seems to do everything I want at the moment, it may change in the future and I am happy for someone to tell me why I need the 800 ^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Well the price is great.
I don't feel the need for cadence and heart readings yet, don't need maps as I know where I'm going, the 200 seems to do everything I want at the moment, it may change in the future and I am happy for someone to tell me why I need the 800 ^_^

The 200 is great I have had mine for just over a year and it does everything I want.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I know it sounds crazy, but Gethin Butler did LEJOG in a mere 44 hours, 4 minutes and 20 seconds in 2001! It was a sensible route avoiding the super-hilliness that I was talking about, but even so ...! :eek: (Andy Wilkinson did it 3 hours quicker on a recumbent trike.)

So is this your new goal colin, don't you think the SITD might be a bit more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom