Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Going off HW's previous posts about 'technology' I suggest she sticks to a copy of the A-Z :tongue:

Rocky, I have only cleaned 1 bike so far, had to stop for a sit down and more :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
What is it with you Yorkshiremen and hills?

:becool:

Some of us live amongst them & as a result we've very little choice but to go over them. The roads themselves are fairly flat. Its the hills their built onto that can cause people problems.

Try a 179 mile ride to Holyhead & then 130 mile ride out of Dublin(East coast to West Coast) the same day.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Didn't the South West look glorious and very pretty on the TOB earlier.

Amazing what a difference the sun makes.

Hill Wimp

Some of us live amongst them & as a result we've very little choice but to go over them. The roads themselves are fairly flat. Its the hills their built onto that can cause people problems.

Try a 179 mile ride to Holyhead & then 130 mile ride out of Dublin(East coast to West Coast) the same day.

Err why ?

Hill Wimp

I'm only an honorary Yorkshireman, but I have been here for 27 of my 57 years, and I was nipping over from Manchester for 3 years while I was a student there.

As for hills ... the challenge going up, the views from the summits, the thrill whizzing back down again! :smile:

I think you lot must eat cobblestones not shredded wheat for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom