Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
That's the porridge done and tea drunk, all washed up and put away. Now that list of jobs or go for a ride?
Ride ride ride ride ride RIDE!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I really want to do the sleeper train to scotland with the small people and cycles but I think my glorious visiions of it might be a tad over rated
May sound daft being a daily commuter but I love train travel and I love sleeper trains most of all.
I have done a couple in India and there is something quite magical about waking up with another country flying past outside. That is of course if you actually get some sleep, I'm always too excited and in India they are always blasting the horn to get animals off the tracks.
It's brilliant though:thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh well so much for starting the day well, I can now go back to arguing with the HMRC over who is at fault for Mr P's tax underpayment, we have new information now its like pulling sodding teeth trying to get information out of anyone and it looks like it is not HMRC at fault it looks like naughty employer is at fault

pain-pain-ache-headache-smiley-emoticon-000336-large.gif

I need lots of :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh well so much for starting the day well, I can now go back to arguing with the HMRC over who is at fault for Mr P's tax underpayment, we have new information now its like pulling sodding teeth trying to get information out of anyone and it looks like it is not HMRC at fault it looks like naughty employer is at fault

pain-pain-ache-headache-smiley-emoticon-000336-large.gif

I need lots of :cuppa:
Something stronger, maybe?

Puddles

Something stronger, maybe?

I wish! At least it is all clear now, Mr P got a letter saying you underpaid tax, (he handed the whole pile of poo over to me as I have done payroll)

So I got him to give me all his payslips and pension statements and I peered through then it was so fun and exciting!
cancan.gif

So I did write to the HMRC and I did say not paying, why you just decided to change tax code so both incomes have full personal allowance and then change so where as before

Pension = personal allowance and Job = Basic rate,

you then made it Pension = personal allowance and Job = personal allowance

and now you make it

Pension = Basic Rate Job = personal allowance

So no not paying just cos silly clerk in tax office did decide to fiddle and do wrong things....

So 2 months later we receive a letter saying, no no no silly clerk not decide to fiddle you tell us here is my P45 I gots me a new job not say anything about the lully pensions...

job = main employment = we want personal allowance tax code on it and you get notice for new coding and you not say no.

So I says to Mr P did you get new tax code - yes he says but I don't understand these fings I is a simple man I did fill in the P46 when I started the work fings like the nice man who rehabilitated me for the outside world did tell me to I thought tax peoples had sorted a new code what did take into account lully pension.

Oh says I, did you be receiving a P45 last year? No says he when Company X came Company Y did you have forms to fill in like new employee bank details? new contract? anyfings at all. No says he I gives those things to you cos you do those stuffs. Did you gets told a P45 was being sent - no says he anyfinks like that I do give to you

So new letter today to tax peoples saying veh veh soz and all that we not know you got P45's naughty companies did do paperwork exercise playing fast and loose with the P45's they no send employee copy, they no ask employee nuffink, they in big doo doo they not follow tax people law, they did send you wrong informations not me, they send you wrong informations I not know about and as just plain blokey bloke it is veh reasonable for me to assume new tax code took lully pension into account as I would have no reason to fink otherwise as not gives you new informations not even aware new informations sent to you.

Go now nice tax mans and talk to naughty company and say why you do this gives us the money now naughty company.

So there you can have a headache like mine, except, of course, being the HMRc you have to cite where the company did not follow their procedures, you have to cite what exactly they did wrong and when and what colour knickers they were wearing that day *sigh*

Tis all ready for the post box now, do you have a head ache too now?

potsy

Rambler
:wacko:

Mattonsea

Über Member
I have a scar on my hand due to rowing in freezing times, no dry suits then and when I went to get out my legs were numb and I fell cut my hand badly on glass on the beach but didn't notice as my hands were pretty much numb too :eek:. Dad thought he might buy Squidge (7 y/o) an inflatable kayak for the river so I could take him out I told him where he could shove that idea!, Dad then said but you used to do it... Yeah Dad about 20 odd years ago:laugh:
Oh great know I feel guilty for the blighters.

Ride ride ride ride ride RIDE!
No, I serviced OH car instead and got a free pass out for a ride Sunday (two little ones need a lot of attention !)
Much to my surprise I am to have an early Christmas present as well
"Which Garmin was it that you wanted ?"
:angel::dance::hyper:

Just need to make sure I get the right one, I was thinking the 200 basic would do but open to suggestions.

Need to do more research:addict:

Puddles

Oh great know I feel guilty for the blighters.

No feel sorry for me Squidge has just returned from his bike ride with Papa, Dad then informs me he has indeed bought inflatable canoe/kayak for Squidge's Birthday in October :sad:

When I said I thought you were going to wait until he was older? I got told no that was your Mum that decided that not me and I have got it and so there I shall wrap it all up for him as it is in boxes and phone your brother to get him to send a lifejacket to fit you :eek: as you will most likely need it

Wonderful! - not sheesh!

potsy

Rambler
No, I serviced OH car instead and got a free pass out for a ride Sunday (two little ones need a lot of attention !)
Much to my surprise I am to have an early Christmas present as well
"Which Garmin was it that you wanted ?"
:angel::dance::hyper:

Just need to make sure I get the right one, I was thinking the 200 basic would do but open to suggestions.

Need to do more research:addict:
If it's a present then you NEED the 810 :thumbsup:

I have the older 605 which does me, would like the bigger screen of the 800/10, getting old like rocky and can't see as well any more :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom