Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

:hello: @Arch the apple and blackberry jelly is super yummy! We've seen off over half the jar in one sitting, really fruity and not sugary, excellent, thanks.

We are staying on the peninsula and walking close to the water, booked back into my favourite restaurant for supper, so much fun will be had.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all
confetti.gif
I got a lie in! A small person kicked me out of my bed and has a terrible cold and so I gave up and got in her bed
127fs4585254.gif
, small people were apparently up at 6am and cos they could not find me :laugh: in my bed they woke Daddy. Squidge has now disappeared for a bike ride with Papa. Mr P is about to disappear with Maj and User76 for a walk and then I shall be sending him to bed as he is very grumpy

Mattonsea

Über Member
Morning all
confetti.gif
I got a lie in! A small person kicked me out of my bed and has a terrible cold and so I gave up and got in her bed
127fs4585254.gif
, small people were apparently up at 6am and cos they could not find me :laugh: in my bed they woke Daddy. Squidge has now disappeared for a bike ride with Papa. Mr P is about to disappear with Maj and User76 for a walk and then I shall be sending him to bed as he is very grumpy
wow ,good going all my clan are over your neck of the woods at a Rowing Comp for the scouts. Any millionaires short bread left?

Puddles

wow ,good going all my clan are over your neck of the woods at a Rowing Comp for the scouts. Any millionaires short bread left?

There is I think I have not been in kitchen yet as Mr P assumed his snoring drove me out of bed :laugh: and so has brought me coffee twice! I have just enlightened him it was Maggot.

Brrr rowing comp its a bit chilly this morning

Mattonsea

Über Member
There is I think I have not been in kitchen yet as Mr P assumed his snoring drove me out of bed :laugh: and so has brought me coffee twice! I have just enlightened him it was Maggot.

Brrr rowing comp its a bit chilly this morning
Blimey . same thing happened here last night with a snore situation. Might be banished to the barn tonight:ph34r: Its funny to see teenagers on
Saturday morn freezing in Kayak :evil:

Puddles

Blimey . same thing happened here last night with a snore situation. Might be banished to the barn tonight:ph34r: Its funny to see teenagers on
Saturday morn freezing in Kayak :evil:
I have a scar on my hand due to rowing in freezing times, no dry suits then and when I went to get out my legs were numb and I fell cut my hand badly on glass on the beach but didn't notice as my hands were pretty much numb too :eek:. Dad thought he might buy Squidge (7 y/o) an inflatable kayak for the river so I could take him out I told him where he could shove that idea!, Dad then said but you used to do it... Yeah Dad about 20 odd years ago:laugh:

Puddles

:eek:
My one amendment to that is Scotland because that's just too lovely not to do and I'm definatly going to do that ride with the 3 ferries that gets mentioned, that sounds so groovy ( sorry).

I really want to do the sleeper train to scotland with the small people and cycles but I think my glorious visiions of it might be a tad over rated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom