Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello::tongue:

:cuppa: would be lovely. Got a hilly ride planned for today. Hoping it doesn't :rain: as my SPDs have only just dried out from Tuesday's drenching.

Sara_H

Guru
Morning CycleChatters.

Can I have some sympathy. I've been feeling a bit poorly with a UTI for two weeks. I'm on my second lot of antibiotics at the minute, they seem to be working, but have caused me to have diarrhea and a bit of nausea.
Add to this, I managed to drop a snow shovel on my head on Saturday, and have a big gash in my head. I've also got "ladies troubles" which is more painful than usual, probably due to the other tummy trouble.

Fed up now :sad:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all! I need :cuppa: lots of :cuppa: just line them up and keep them coming, awful nights sleep with the teeth although it seems the antibiotics are kicking in and I no longer look like I am hiding an egg in my cheek, coupled with an early wake up call from a very very very over excited User76 who is currently harassing Mr P who has just arrived home from night shift to help her get dressed whilst not standing still long enough to be assisted and running round the house shouting woo hoo! Oh they joy of small people discovering pre-school is fantastic! Long may the enthusiasm last.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning CycleChatters.

Can I have some sympathy. I've been feeling a bit poorly with a UTI for two weeks. I'm on my second lot of antibiotics at the minute, they seem to be working, but have caused me to have diarrhea and a bit of nausea.
Add to this, I managed to drop a snow shovel on my head on Saturday, and have a big gash in my head. I've also got "ladies troubles" which is more painful than usual, probably due to the other tummy trouble.

Oooh ow ow ow, poor you, when antibiotics have that effect it is not a good thing, even worse combined with everything else you have :hugs:

Morning CycleChatters.

:hugs:
hope it all improves soon.

On my first pot of :cuppa: of the day.
Can I ask what on earth you lot are all doing up at unearthly hours from around 4am onwards? :ohmy:
I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing at that time of the night (it doesn't even begin to qualify as day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom