Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have jot seen it yet :secret:

:blush: You told us it was on last night.

Let me know when you've seen it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Phew! Time for :cuppa: that is User76 at her first session at Pre-school with no problem, in , coat & registration done, then I was dismissed with bye bye Mummy and a kiss :biggrin:

1235210_670768659601040_1529198002_n.jpg

For those that wish to know she has fresh pineapple chunks in her bag ready for "snack" :hungry:
She looks so cute hope she had a great time.

Kies

Only 2nd cup of the day :eek: can't beat a good cuppa

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Nhy
Sorry to hear about your dog.:sad:

I hope this is the last time you have to start over (unless you really want to!). Sometimes it just takes a long time to find the right life. It's taken me over 40 years....

You are right about that and no I'm really done with the starting over thing, I don't mind moving I just hate having to sell everything in order to move, just to turn around and have to rebuy everything again.
I know the life I want now, it wasn't until 2005 that I realized what I wanted. But it's the "getting" that life that has alluded me since then. Moving to Portland Oregon is, I suppose, the first step in that direction. I just have to get passed the idea that 7-8 years of school, while hard, isn't going to kill me. Lots of people do it right? And they made it through mostly unscathed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom