Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I looked it up on @ColinJ 's website.......

When Rob (Rocky Minor) flew to Madagascar he went via Nairobi. I'll ask him tomorrow about how quickly it gets dark where he is.

........so now we know that Hils can down a huge cocktail in 21 minutes :laugh:
I may not be upright at the end though.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Evening all.

Bit wet at work this afternoon, got soggy feet. My mood was not improved by trekking all the way over to the Racecourse in Beryl, to find that they hadn't really got any recycling for us to collect at the Beer Festival set-up. And then on the way back, at a spot on the one way system where we needed to move to the left hand lane from the right, I took great care to let the approaching motorcycle in the left lane pass before I moved across, only for the dippy girl riding pillion to point and laugh at Beryl, very loudly.

I hope they hit diesel and she finds out how ineffective a short skirt and wool tights are against road rash.

In defence of that rather vindictive wish, I had very wet feet.

Now I'm full of sausage roll, Smash and beans, and awaiting a call from Mum. As I only saw her last on Sunday afternoon, I'm hoping to get away with half an hour...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Evening all.

Bit wet at work this afternoon, got soggy feet. My mood was not improved by trekking all the way over to the Racecourse in Beryl, to find that they hadn't really got any recycling for us to collect at the Beer Festival set-up. And then on the way back, at a spot on the one way system where we needed to move to the left hand lane from the right, I took great care to let the approaching motorcycle in the left lane pass before I moved across, only for the dippy girl riding pillion to point and laugh at Beryl, very loudly.

I hope they hit diesel and she finds out how ineffective a short skirt and wool tights are against road rash.

In defence of that rather vindictive wish, I had very wet feet.

Now I'm full of sausage roll, Smash and beans, and awaiting a call from Mum. As I only saw her last on Sunday afternoon, I'm hoping to get away with half an hour...
smileyhug.gif

GM

Legendary Member
Who knows someone on this thread who has been to Kilimanjaro recently? :scratch:

Meee! :hello:

Evenings! I am commuting up to Ipswich, with a round trip of 160 miles by car, as apposed to a London bike commute what I normally do. Problem is that you have to put petrol in the car, and when you go to pay you're confronted with a shelf full of chocolate bars. So I've been trying to resist temptation, but fail big time and come out with a Snicker not only that it's a Snickers Duo :hyper:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Meee! :hello:

Evenings! I am commuting up to Ipswich, with a round trip of 160 miles by car, as apposed to a London bike commute what I normally do. Problem is that you have to put petrol in the car, and when you go to pay you're confronted with a shelf full of chocolate bars. So I've been trying to resist temptation, but fail big time and come out with a Snicker not only that it's a Snickers Duo :hyper:
Well you have to keep your strength up somehow

Reactions: GM

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
And what condition are they in? :bicycle:

I bought them off someone on here last year and apart from being dirty they didn't look used they still had the rubber moulding bits on them, I fitted them to my hybrid and did a couple of short rides around 20 miles each.

Apart from being a bit mucky and one stud needs putting back in they are hardly used and I got a bag of studs for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom