Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I went into town this morning and everyone is in winter coats with hat & gloves, I thought it was quite warm I was wearing my new jumper.

Does it look like this?
london-fashion-week-sibling-inverno-2013-7.jpg

@potsy Here is the full length mens version, if it is the style you object to they seem to do others in other colours

SIBLING-EMBED_2446624a.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Just back from a quick 28 miles on a new route part of which i will never ever be going on again. Fast country A road that i thought i would only need to be on for a few moments but didn't factor in that those moments were in the vertical position. Not only was i going up a fec***g big hill but i saw my life flash before me several times. So that bit has been firmly scrubbed off the cycling map.

It was at that point that i realised i didn't need a base layer.

Did a lot of @Rickshaw Phil though ( photos) to test to see if i can follow @ColinJ and @classic33 instructions on how to post photos for numpties like me.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Is the world's oldest man still at work? :whistle:

@The Velvet Curtain was up until the wee small hours after his gig and he had to get up early so he may be a bit jaded on his return.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Did you see that biscuit display he did for Arch and NT ?

I wonder if we turned up whether we would get that :hungry:

Oh, I'm sure you would, they have very high standards.

In other news, I've just bought a 5kg bag of sugar! Well, a batch of jam can use a whole kilo, so it makes sense, and it works out a few pence cheaper per kilo that buying normal bags.

I've also treated myself - no, my Mum has treated me! - to a proper preserving pan. :hyper:

Arch

Married to Night Train
We've also just found a pear tree I'd never noticed before, on the edge of the Sainsburys car park.

It's cold and blowy here, hoping the rain holds off and we can forage a bit on the way into my work (I have to go to a meeting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom