Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I will try that but i have a suspicion its something to do with pixals i maybe wrong will try what you suggest now.
It is partly to do with the number of pixels. What I suggested can be used to reduce the number of pixels to something sensible, which depends on what you want to use the picture for. For including in posts, reduce the size to about 800 pixels on the longer side. For avatars you'd want something smaller but at least 200 pixels for acceptable quality. My avatar picture wasn't enough pixels so it is a bit fuzzy.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
At last ! thanks Colin

My bike.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Foots' Up. Missing a piece, no longer there so its not in the picture
I've got to
Hand.jpg
to Rocky, but at least he can't say I've no
Spine.jpg

Spine.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Whilst in very windy Southsea today I did see lots of very brave cyclists on all manner of cycles and some with small people, I have just googled and it seems they were doing a charity ride, in that wind along the front I will say they earned every penny and I am impressed they stayed upright!

ColinJ

At last ! thanks Colin

View attachment 29325
Ha ha - there is still a bit more work to do ... Somehow, you have ended up with a big white picture with your bike in the top left corner of it!

You must have started off with a big blank image and then pasted your picture onto it? If so, you have resized the whole thing, rather than just the bike!

What you need to do first is to resize the blank white image to a small size by grabbing the bottom right hand corner with your mouse, and dragging it up towards its top left. Then paste your bike picture over it. The bike picture will be bigger than the background so the background will no longer be visible. If you then resize the bike again, you won't have the big white background behind it.

I hope that makes sense?

Hill Wimp

Ha ha - there is still a bit more work to do ... Somehow, you have ended up with a big white picture with your bike in the top left corner of it!

You must have started off with a big blank image and then pasted your picture onto it? If so, you have resized the whole thing, rather than just the bike!

What you need to do first is to resize the blank white image to a small size by grabbing the bottom right hand corner with your mouse, and dragging it up towards its top left. Then paste your bike picture over it. The bike picture will be bigger than the background so the background will no longer be visible. If you then resize the bike again, you won't have the big white background behind it.

I hope that makes sense?

will give it ago, this is all technical you know.

Hill Wimp

It's made the actual picture all funny

ColinJ

It's made the actual picture all funny
Is that directed at me, or classic33?

If it was to me - the thing that normally makes the pictures go funny when resizing them the way I described is forgetting to set one of the 2 percentages. You need to remember to do both, and make the numbers the same otherwise you end up with strange 'skewed' images!

Hill Wimp

Is that directed at me, or classic33?

If it was to me - the thing that normally makes the pictures go funny when resizing them the way I described is forgetting to set one of the 2 percentages. You need to remember to do both, and make the numbers the same otherwise you end up with strange 'skewed' images!

Sorry Colin that was for you. I am attempting all this behind the scenes. It may take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom