Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't buy taste, you either have it or you don't .
I would like to be able to afford to try to buy taste ...

... but not bother trying! :thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Well, what a day, we went to the model village, it was closed! It was meant to be open but apparently if he doesn't feel like it the bloke does not open it, luckily Mum loved the Natural History Museum as did small people which is all shiney & renovated and still free. So small people played mini golf, then we did museum, then we did lunch, then we did the Southsea Community growing project thingy, then we did more tea, then small people did playground whilst we froze to death, the wind coming across the sea was freezing. You know you have picked a bad day when the boating lake is choppy, covered in white horses and one end of it has spray foaming over the side with the force of the wind :sad:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well, what a day, we went to the model village, it was closed! It was meant to be open but apparently if he doesn't feel like it the bloke does not open it, luckily Mum loved the Natural History Museum as did small people which is all shiney & renovated and still free. So small people played mini golf, then we did museum, then we did lunch, then we did the Southsea Community growing project thingy, then we did more tea, then small people did playground whilst we froze to death, the wind coming across the sea was freezing. You know you have picked a bad day when the boating lake is choppy, covered in white horses and one end of it has spray foaming over the side with the force of the wind :sad:

What drugs do you take @Puddles in order to just keep going.

I don't know how you do it all, says she with no kids, animals, yoghurt makers or jam on the go oh and her feet up on the sofa with a glass of red :ph34r:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I am watching the latest star trek movie and watched Iron Man 3 earlier.

Hill Wimp

I'm watching a repeat of Lewis. I have a real soft spot for Morse, Lewis, Endeavour, Montalbano etc etc.

I know the story line backwards but it's like a comfort blanket :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, they are still great.

Now the weather has turned its time for some new Scandinavian series. I think they are superb.

potsy

Rambler
Hils.....I quite liked the little pig. Not so sure about the witch :wacko:
tumblr_m8elddt6C81r8u2ujo1_400.jpg

Hill Wimp

Hils.....I quite liked the little pig. Not so sure about the witch :wacko:

You are the second person to say that this evening. Piglet may return, i'm experimenting with the assistance of @classic33 .

I would put my bike on there but all the picture i take with my camera and try to upload come up to large as a file and i don't know how to change that.

Watch this space :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom