Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
And tie wraps, don't forget tie wraps:thumbsup:

God yes.

Not raining here yet, in TVC land. We're driving back North this afternoon after our state visit, I suspect that will be as much fun as it was driving down on Friday afternoon.:rain:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
breakfast's done, lunches prepped as far as they can be for tomorrow, dinner in the slow cooker, small children currently brushing teeth & getting dressed, rucksacks with snacks, camera's, tissues, drink & rain macs packed, museum trails printed, so just to drink :cuppa:, get myself ready for the outside world and get some pennies from the bank & buy Nana 's paper at the shops choosing some sweeties for later then we are off to take Nana to the Model Village (and sneak to the Natural History Museum) it currently is :sun: here, fingers crossed it stays that way, forecast is for rain late afternoon. See you all later :smile::hello:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Morning, early post for me on Sunday.
Woken by magpies on the roof who won't shut up, having had an owl "serenade" me until well after four this morning.

Heck
fainting-smiley.gif
you never usually appear for mischief making until well after midday.:smile:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Ah right I went up that when I did my 100 mile ride over lofthouse last week, the last bit always gets me I seem to run out of oxygen in the last little up hill bit.

You sound such a Pro now Phil:giggle:

Sara_H

Guru
Morning CCer's. I'm on call this morning. Only me and the dog up so far, house full of slumbering boys. Just having a nice cup of coffee.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It's lovely and:sun: here today but pretty :cold:, rain due this afternoon unless the BBC local weather is corrected by @classic33 .

I will just have one more :cuppa: then it's :cry:a bit of hill training i think. Needs to be done. I'm starting to liken hills to cleaning an oven, a necessary evil in order to eat or get fitter.

You will learn to like them and become one with the hills .............. or alternatively just grovel up them like I did yesterday ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom