Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You have done it now @Puddles

Moi? :headshake: I did not do nuffink!

Julia9054

Guru
So where did the medium ride go ?
image.jpg
Some local village idiot had moved all the signs around in Pately Bridge had moved all the signs around. Apparently a few unfortunate individuals ended up inadvertently adding Greenhow Hil to their ride! Fortunately, I had a look at the map first so didn't make that mistake!

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
You need to be able to fix the rack on the seat stays and on the rear drop outs. Some bikes have fixings for a rack on both.......but I suspect you can find a rack which will come with a fixing that will allow you to attach it to a bike without these (does that make sense?)
We call those "fixings" braze-ons here but they also have special clamps that will work.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Braze-ons over here as well. But given the frame is painted she'll have to use the clamps.
I don't see any on mine either but my rack from my old bike has clamps since my old bike didn't have braze-ons either.

Finshed "demolition" I do have to add some 2x2 in a few places where the wood rotted through and I swear this one piece looks burnt??? Very odd. I may get the 2x2 up today and maybe the new insulation and some of the plastic (no way am I going to put drywall up without plastic).
just taking a break, that old fiberglass insulation is aweful, I hate having to remove it, nasty stuff!

Attachments

• bare.jpg
    bare.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 25

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I went out with bromptonfb the other day and he said that he was having to brake all the way down a fast descent of the A58 to stop himself running into the back of me. I had spun out in top gear, and we had a tailwind, but I could only get my speed up to 64 kph (40 mph). That is because I don't have as much lard power these days (sub-14 stone) whereas bfb has picked up some extra due to an extended break from cycling with an injured elbow. :thumbsup:
I'll have you know - I'm a nutritional over achiever!

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning, early post for me on Sunday.
Woken by magpies on the roof who won't shut up, having had an owl "serenade" me until well after four this morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom