Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Whats/wheres the climb at the start then?

Heres a map:

Otley_Sportive2_zps6087f4ec.jpg

potsy

Rambler

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
So does that mean you don't fancy a little bike ride in Yorkshire and take in the views :giggle:

Its very pretty up there but the max elevation i have done is 538 and that nearly killed me.Way too many of them for me.

Weather permitting I'm going back to that set of hills before i go back to work on Wednesday to give myself a stern talking to and attempt to get up them without stopping.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Its very pretty up there but the max elevation i have done is 538 and that nearly killed me.Way too many of them for me.

Weather permitting I'm going back to that set of hills before i go back to work on Wednesday to give myself a stern talking to and attempt to get up them without stopping.

Dont worry about stopping or even walking just get to the top and keep on doing it that is the only way to improve there are no shortcuts unfortunately :thumbsup:

Me and @potsy and @ColinJ have done the Spring into the Dales Audax a few times and that is a proper hilly one. I remember meeting @tubbycyclist on one of those rides, then I met him again on one of @ColinJ rides last year and he was about half the size and fast, I rode to the cafe with him and he was very fast on the hills. He has just done the LEL which is quite amazing considering only 2 years has past it shows what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom