Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Hope all goes well, Archie. I know what this is like - Rocky minor is currently in Madagascar and is drawing up a plan to spend 2014 in Thailand. We miss him hugely but it does give us the excuse to fly out to exotic places to visit him.
Miss A_T will have a great time :thumbsup:
We got Master A_T back for 6 months after his return from Indonesia where he was working- then he went straight to Oxford so MissA_T's caught the work abroad bug from him while she was teaching a summer school in Oxford! We [the Rockys and the A_Ts] must have got the balance right somehow along the way!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
We got Master A_T back for 6 months after his return from Indonesia where he was working- then he went straight to Oxford so MissA_T's caught the work abroad bug from him while she was teaching a summer school in Oxford! We [the Rockys and the A_Ts] must have got the balance right somehow along the way!
Does Oxfordshire count as working abroad :unsure: That's where #2 daughter is headed soon......

Peteaud

Veteran
Bike ride done, clipless adjustments still being made grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Chores (sunbathing ha ha) done :heat:
Bills paid
Now for some :cuppa:

Day off goes far to fast

Decision time, DVD or Whitechapel on tv (ive never seen it bur the reviews sound good)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
so true...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've been blackberrying again. I filled the tub I took, and then my lunchbox! There are sooooo many!

Several times I did that classic thing: picking away at some small ones on a bough, I turned my head and realised I was eye to eye with a zillion of the biggest berries I've ever seen!

I reckon we'll be ok for jam and jelly for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom