Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:banghead: my kindle fire has dropped my wi-fi for some reason now i cannot get it back arghhhh:boxing::ninja::gun:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Sorry, I can't advise on that. I'm not a Kindle man.....Good luck sorting it Hils :thumbsup:

Alternatively you could do some retail therapy and buy a new tablet.

:thumbsup: i like that idea.

At least i have plenty of books on it to read and it will be a job for the weekend after my ride and when its raining i think .

Anyway off to get ready for a day in the Hothouse, more commonly known as my office in London.

Enjoy the :sun: everyone will catch up with all your posts on the commute home. Post loads please i have 45 minutes to fill :biggrin:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
A very un-bounced Puddles here in need of tea, the bikey fixey man left in search of nuts, Big Bertha has special sized nuts :angry:, he has just called he has to order them but he will be back on Friday (hopefully) to sort her out.

Small people are also not amused, they were told if he fixed her we would ride through the country park to picnic at Netley Abbey ruins stopping at the bakery on the way for sticky buns.

We are now pick-er-nicking in the lounge on chorizo, salami, quiche, cucumber, cheese, water biscuits, parma ham and home made banana thick shakes with Melon for afters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom