Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just chatting with MissA_T on FB... she's got 26 likes to her arrival posts already- she's going to get so many friends visiting every week-end!!! I've suggested charging....

Archie_tect

Spag Bol for tea... yum

Arch

Married to Night Train
The 1 thing I like about frosty mornings is seeing the amazing webs glinting.

Walking into work today, at one point the sun was shining rays down through the trees, difused by the slightest of mists. Ah, I thought, the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.

Then it all went a bit downhill, ruminating on passing seasons, winter and mortality. Just the way to start the working day!

(Fortunately, the day was mostly quite fun, so I perked up).

Lullabelle

Banana
When the company we work for was further away I used to cycle most days, I had to go over a flat bridge over the canal and past fields, a real joy early morning as the mist over the fields just starting to rise, I always stopped for a while to enjoy. Now I walk along a busy main road, not quite the same.

Archie_tect

When the company we work for was further away I used to cycle most days, I had to go over a flat bridge over the canal and past fields, a real joy early morning as the mist over the fields just starting to rise, I always stopped for a while to enjoy. Now I walk along a busy main road, not quite the same.
At least you don't have to cycle through the hordes of midges anymore on the way home...
[Sp: not hoards ...tsk. unless you saved them up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom