Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
How far into Avatar are you ?

Speaking of Avatar, I see Miss Hill Wimp has changed hers again. Another nice one..... Good night folks!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
@Speicher, I'm watching Endeavour on ITV3. It's the first episode, so I've seen it many
times before. I see that ITV has commissioned a second series for next spring :thumbsup:

I don't want the summer to end, i really don't but i think the next few months are usually the best ones in the TV year. Glad there is going to be more Endeavour.

Hill Wimp

I also love cycling in the autumn - so am looking forward to that. I'm hoping there'll be the right sort of leaves on your railway lines :giggle:

The biggest problem we have on our line is the climb up the hill to Swanley. The slightest bit of frost and you can be certain you will be 10 minutes late in.
Autumn is lovely though. I think we should just skip Winter unless it's sunny, crisp and dry everyday. I can manage days like that.

Hill Wimp

Snow is coming to the NE :whistle:

Mark my words.

My maternal grandparents were from Durham and moved down to my home town on the South coast before i was born. I grew up with my grandmother swearing blind she had moved to a foreign country not only because of the accent but because it was so much warmer and the sun was more often than not out.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Lycra is now on i'm off to hit the Kentish lanes and frighten the farm stock :biggrin:

ScaredSheep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom