Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Server down ok..... but server up that is the question? I'm off to a music festival in the fields of Suffolk. Catch you all on the other side. :hello::thumbsup:
Anyone we might know playing?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
OMG!!!!!!

I have just read @Shaun's post. The forum will be shut for redecoration sometime over the weekend. Noooooooo :cry: that means I might have to get involved in real life for while.
Oh ... Looks like I will have to walk and ride over some Yorkshire hills then!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Speicher, I'm watching Endeavour on ITV3. It's the first episode, so I've seen it many times before. I see that ITV has commissioned a second series for next spring :thumbsup:

I have seen that episode twice. The lead character seems to have captured the "young" Morse exceedingly well. I bought the Dvd as well, for the good reason, that if my mother was staying here, we could watch something intelligent that she would like.

I was watching "Pointless" this evening and got a pointless answer relating to the Italian football teams in their equivalent of the Premier League. My guess knowledgeable response was Catania, which is in Sicilly. :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
I have seen that episode twice. The lead character seems to have captured the "young" Morse exceedingly well. I bought the Dvd as well, for the good reason, that if my mother was staying here, we could watch something intelligent that she would like.

I was watching "Pointless" this evening and got a pointless answer relating to the Italian football teams in their equivalent of the Premier League. My guess knowledgeable response was Catania, which is in Sicilly. :whistle:

I have seen pointless on the odd occasion, the last time It was pointless celebrities and they certainly were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom