Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
A favourite moment from yesterday:

One of the activities on the trail was to built a house for Eeyore, like Pooh and Piglet did. In a clearing in the wood, a lot of suitable long thin branches had been left there for the purpose. Several 'houses' had been constructed and left by previous children.

While Oli, his Mum and Dad and NT started work on a new 'house', (and I set to, and constructed a tiny one out of twigs), Max decided he needed some source material of his own to bring to the party. That long branch there would do. Ok, so it's already part of a wigwam type structure, and three times his height, but never mind, give it a good tug.

There was a glorious slow-motion, house-of-cards collapse of the wigwam, with much clattering. Then, a moment of silence, and a little voice declared:

"I got a stick!"

:laugh:

Sounds a great place to live. Up until 2 years ago i lived very close to the bridge where Pooh Sticks was thought up for Winnie in Ashdown Forest.

Lullabelle

Banana
A delightful place for a cream tea, maybe next year we will go for the 'pick your own'

http://www.whetstonepasturesfarm.com/

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Today i have bought a funky new chain cleaning machine so that's what i will be doing tomorrow morning.

I may be popping in for some advice as i have never actually used one of these before.

The instructions look simple enough to follow though :whistle:

I use 1 of 2 methods for cleaning the chain:

1. Wipe it with Baby Wipes to remove the crud then re-lube ;)

2. Take off the chain & put it in a container of White Spirit and clean it with a toothbrush then wipe dry & refit and lube.

I also use the second option with my rear cassette,

Hill Wimp

I use 1 of 2 methods for cleaning the chain:

1. Wipe it with Baby Wipes to remove the crud then re-lube ;)

2. Take off the chain & put it in a container of White Spirit and clean it with a toothbrush then wipe dry & refit and lube.

I also use the second option with my rear cassette,

I'm not brave enough to take it off.

Should i fail to operate my new gizmo then i will revert to baby wipes.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm not brave enough to take it off.

Should i fail to operate my new gizmo then i will revert to baby wipes.

It is easier of you fit your chain with a Quick Link then you can remove it anytime you need to :thumbsup:

Have a read of the Mickle Method here -> http://www.cyclorama.net/viewArticle.php?id=349&subjectId=9 a lot of people swear by it.

Hill Wimp

Creme Brulee ice cream is xx(

but he isn't

Hunk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom