Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello: I'm finally using the tablet. :hyper::addict:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Do they have to have a docking station for an Apple device ?

Oops, failed to mention it's for my (old) ipod nano - docking not essential but I want speakers that are portable and can be powered by battery (mains optional) as I like listening to podcasts when I'm in the bath - my current speakers are ok but have an internal battery that doesn't tell you how long is left on the charge. It's most annoying when you're settled in for a nice long soak and the battery coughs its last just when you've got comfy.:rolleyes:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I remember Spasm and his harpoon gun with affection....

Biscuit

Legendary Member
A work colleague has brought in some apples from their tree to share.....lovely.

Staring at the screen apple in one hand mouse in the other I have just eaten a maggot ( Well half of one ). Didn't notice till I swallowed. There was a second one in there too, sitting next to his remains..probably wondering what had happened to his mate.

xx(

Feeling unwell ...

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
A work colleague has brought in some apples from their tree to share.....lovely.

Staring at the screen apple in one hand mouse in the other I have just eaten a maggot ( Well half of one ). Didn't notice till I swallowed. There was a second one in there too, sitting next to his remains..probably wondering what had happened to his mate.

xx(

Feeling unwell ...

You've probably eaten far worse without ever knowing it. :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
YIKES ... I need a cold shower and a lie-down!

All I can say is, if somebody is looking over your shoulder, or IT is monitoring your internet access, don't search eBay UK for "Full Body Swimsuit"!!!! :eek:

One of the more sensible offerings for me, might be something like these ...

trisuitmens-ss-01.jpg

Oops, failed to mention it's [a speaker system] for my (old) ipod nano - docking not essential but I want speakers that are portable and can be powered by battery (mains optional) as I like listening to podcasts when I'm in the bath - my current speakers are ok but have an internal battery that doesn't tell you how long is left on the charge. It's most annoying when you're settled in for a nice long soak and the battery coughs its last just when you've got comfy.:rolleyes:
I saw a local busker using this speaker system t'other day with backing track on a docked iDevice. I was pretty impressed by the sound quality (and quantity - it was loud enough to match his soprano sax in an open shopping square). Mind you, at that price, I'd expect it to be pretty damn good!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I saw a local busker using this speaker system t'other day with backing track on a docked iDevice. I was pretty impressed by the sound quality (and quantity - it was loud enough to match his soprano sax in an open shopping square). Mind you, at that price, I'd expect it to be pretty damn good!

:ohmy:

On the subject of swimming, one of these days I fully intend to pluck up my courage and join the dog in the sea when we have a beach walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom