Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Right i'm off for a session of self flagellation and to confront a new hill. I maybe some time :ph34r:

:hello:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I use my Tablet if I am in bed or watching TV just to catch up on what is going on in CC or Twitter or for Emails and I sometime use it as an alarm clock.

If I want to do something that requires a lot of typing or anything to do with my business then I will go into the office and use the Desktop PC as I prefer a proper keyboard.

I wouldn't use the tablet for storing anything important on, and I back any pictures up to Dropbox, just incase something happens to the Tablet and I lose everything.

I wouldn't want the use one of my Laptops in most of the situations I use the Tablet in just because of size the Tablet is more convenient.

This is why I want a tablet. I've always had laptops because of their portability but if I get a tablet, will (eventually) replace the laptop with a traditional desktop.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Don't know :banghead:

Nexus or Tab, I guess. Or a cheapo so it'll be quicker to save for a desktop and monitor.

Did I mention :banghead:?

I assume you know that the Samsung Tab 2 is the old model and the new range is the Samsung Tab 3 but I don't like the look of it and I want a higher res screen which is why I am waiting for the new Nexus.

I will probably be selling my Tab 2 once I get a new one as long as I like the new one and don't sell it on.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm not bothered about getting the latest all-singing, all-dancing model, just one that has a good reputation. Talking of selling, do you merely fix pooters, or do you sell them as well?

TVC

I sell them, custom build them and repair them.
NOW he tells us :rolleyes:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Distracting myself from the many different ways of spending money by laughing at funny cats:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29343-1376758541-16.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/the-15-funniest-cat-gifs-of-the-summer

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

There was a new stall at the Farmers Market yesterday, a baker. We bought some scones, and some corn bread.

Then when we were in the city, the same baker had a stall at a different market, and we bought some jam slices and mincemeat slices (filling sandwiched between thin shortbread).

I'm sorry to say, they have all been utterly delicious.:hungry: This could be very very bad for our waistlines!:cry:

At least their actual shop is the other side of Manchester. I think we'll have to vow only to visit it if we walk there!:stop:

In other news, the very last fiddly odd shaped tiles are put up in the shower, and just need grouting when the adhesive is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom