Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26453-1376757220-10.gif

:laugh:

This is from the same site as Coffeejo's funny cat gif.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I know I do! That's the other problem with cancelling my plans for the winter - I've got savings burning a hole in the account and the urge to spend it to cheer myself up :unsure:

What were you going to do that got cancelled ?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
A trip to South America with a friend. She's still going - am really excited for her but rather :cry: for me. Oh well, can't do much about it. Apart from buy things and do my bit for the economy...

GM

Legendary Member
:hello: It's alright for the rest of you Tea drinkers deciding what routes to take and all this tech talk, some of us have had to work today :cry:
Still must get some miles in while it's :sun: think I'll head north towards Brookmans Park.

@Rockymountain is it yours or Mrs RM's birthday? if it is Many Happy Returns:cheers:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: It's alright for the rest of you Tea drinkers deciding what routes to take and all this tech talk, some of us have had to work today :cry:
Still must get some miles in while it's :sun: think I'll head north towards Brookmans Park.

@Rockymountain is it yours or Mrs RM's birthday? if it is Many Happy Returns:cheers:

Next weekend i'm working :cry: and it's a bank holiday. No cycling now for at least 10 days :banghead:

Reactions: GM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom