Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Lovely day oop north :sun: not sure if taking advantage or having a lazy day though, been a tiring week of getting up way too early and over 130 miles of :bicycle:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Lovely day oop north :sun: not sure if taking advantage or having a lazy day though, been a tiring week of getting up way too early and over 130 miles of :bicycle:

Go out for a leg stretch. Got to make the most of the good weather in case we have another horrid long winter. @SpokeyDokey had the heating on and had a fire going yesterday. Hope it's better further north for them today.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Talking of Yorkshire, I had Yorkshire Tea in the cafe yesterday. I presume the fact that it was made with full fat milk xx( is the reason it didn't taste very nice? :unsure:

Arch

Married to Night Train
:hello:

Sunny here today, breakfast almost finished. A lazy start today after a long busy week.

Yes, we're off to a slow start too. Just about to cut a couple of slices of the cornbread we bought yesterday at the Farmers' Market for breakfast.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Still can't decide where to ride this afternoon. :banghead: On the plus side, I'm listening to the Radetzky March :hyper:

<clap clap clap clap clap clap>

We used to play that regularly in our school orchestra...

Diddy dum diddy dum diddy dum dum dum...

Amazing we did it any justice, as the orchestra was almost all strings and woodwind, and only one percussionist with a snare and a couple of tympani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom