Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Somerset's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig county. I was thinking 30-40 miles. That would at about 100 to it :laugh:

Cheddar Gorge, Cricket St Thomas, Street, Bath ok that's me done for Somerset i'm at a loss now:wacko:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've just looked at the map, you've got Exmoor !!!!! thats huge and miles of cycling :smile:

Need to get my hill legs back first. I live very much below Exmoor :training:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Ok Gurus whats the benefits of tablets over laptops if you just want to surf, store your pics and do emails? The fact is more modern apart.

I use my Tablet if I am in bed or watching TV just to catch up on what is going on in CC or Twitter or for Emails and I sometime use it as an alarm clock.

If I want to do something that requires a lot of typing or anything to do with my business then I will go into the office and use the Desktop PC as I prefer a proper keyboard.

I wouldn't use the tablet for storing anything important on, and I back any pictures up to Dropbox, just incase something happens to the Tablet and I lose everything.

I wouldn't want the use one of my Laptops in most of the situations I use the Tablet in just because of size the Tablet is more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom