Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
smiley-hug002.gif

^_^

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

Errrrrr?????????????????????????

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Arch

I think there are equally strange conversations at the Pump House Centre as there is at St Nicks.

Topics last Wednesday included:

Are Goblins bad or good? :unsure:
Why are some geese more docile when they have young with them, as opposed to when they do not have young gooselets with them? :wacko:
If there is a fire, this is a reaction between hydrogen and oxygen. Why then, do you use water (hydrogen and oxygen) to put a fire out?

:scratch:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The wol is obviously excited about Phil's new wheels ^_^

Ah - very understandable :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got a text from bromptonfb this morning saying that he had ridden over, so I went out and had a late breakfast with him at a local cafe.

And now for another instalment in the exciting series - ColinJ walks other people's dogs ...

My stepdaughter is in Germany for a week and her mum and I are looking after her dog, Jeff***, for her. We took Jeff out for a stroll to work off some of his excess energy and give us a bit of peace and quiet later on (it didn't work - he spent the evening roaming about our two houses!). Here's a photo of him outside the cafe in Heptonstall ...

Jeff-at-Heptonstall-cafe.jpg

*** For those of you who are interested in such things, he is a 'Cavachon' - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel / Bichon Frise cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom