Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Arch, are you sure you want 1 of these layabouts to buttle for you

View attachment 27231

They do get have afternoons off you know...

The last time I was there, the orangs had been given some old clothes to play with, and one of them had found a safety pin among them. She was sitting right up against the glass, holding this pin in her huge fingers, delicately poking it down into the putty, removing it, and each time removing a speck of putty from the pin with her lips.

I wondered if it was the most patient escape plan ever....

Lullabelle

Banana
Seriously :eek: every one knows Malcolm Tucker. He may not be as physical as Matt but he does have the icy glare and a twinkle in his eye. Had I voted then it would have been for him.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Seriously :eek: every one knows Malcolm Tucker. He may not be as physical as Matt but he does have the icy glare and a twinkle in his eye. Had I voted then it would have been for him.

NT said "Who?" and when I said Malcolm Tucker, he was none the wiser. But then I remembered, he was the gawky Scottish lad travelling with the American in Local Hero, so he knows who I mean now...

It'll be nice to see him do something less sweary, unless Dr Who is changing radically!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
NT said "Who?" and when I said Malcolm Tucker, he was none the wiser. But then I remembered, he was the gawky Scottish lad travelling with the American in Local Hero, so he knows who I mean now...

It'll be nice to see him do something less sweary, unless Dr Who is changing radically!

:scratch:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Peter Capaldi
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaKNxtfQyBsAQ0qD2FqLlZzmFNeXz5fAHfezAP0CxYb5EocNjjsg.jpg

If Jenny Seagrove is the new Doctors assistant then I might start watching it.:wub:

Lullabelle

Banana

He is a serious stage actor as well as a savage pitbull. Never watched much of The Thick Of It not my cup of tea but when he went on the rampage it could be very funny. Personally I always had a soft spot for Sir Humphrey Appleby, when he went off on one he was brilliant.

Arch

Married to Night Train
He is a serious stage actor as well as a savage pitbull. Never watched much of The Thick Of It not my cup of tea but when he went on the rampage it could be very funny. Personally I always had a soft spot for Sir Humphrey Appleby, when he went off on one he was brilliant.

Oh yes, he's a good actor. I hope they provide him with suitably good writing to get his teeth into, and he doesn't end up proving how good he is at making the best of something rather too childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom