Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

:hello:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I got a text from bromptonfb this morning saying that he had ridden over, so I went out and had a late breakfast with him at a local cafe.

And now for another instalment in the exciting series - ColinJ walks other people's dogs ...

My stepdaughter is in Germany for a week and her mum and I are looking after her dog, Jeff***, for her. We took Jeff out for a stroll to work off some of his excess energy and give us a bit of peace and quiet later on (it didn't work - he spent the evening roaming about our two houses!). Here's a photo of him outside the cafe in Heptonstall ...

View attachment 27253

*** For those of you who are interested in such things, he is a 'Cavachon' - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel / Bichon Frise cross.

What a cutie, send him South if you want :wub:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
smiley-hug002-gif.27246.gif
You need to jump on the next train north - link!

FREE-HUGS3.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Have a nap this afternoon, we will hold the fort ^_^

wnd_fb3afa829686937d78f092eb6fa67472.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've thought about giving up coffee for the week. Hoping it would improve my quality of sleep. Think it might take a couple of weeks to feel the benefit thou. In the meantime Jo. Here's a :hugs: and feel good about taking an afternoon nap! :thumbsup:

:hugs:

I try to avoid sleeping during the day as that's practically guaranteeing I won't sleep that night. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom