Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Initially :sun: then :rain: Boo! Lunchtime trip to the local coop has resulted in rather wet jeans, and trainers now drying under my desk.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I did my first bit of solo finish plastering! :thumbsup:
Did I chose an easy bit of eye level wall to work on? Nah, I chose the curved ceiling over the shower cubicle! :wacko:
I also plastered the Velux window reveal and the protruding roof timber as they were easy and was just plastering between edge beads.:smile:

I am a bit 'pebble dashed' from the plaster mixer though.^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
I did my first bit of solo finish plastering! :thumbsup:
Did I chose an easy bit of eye level wall to work on? Nah, I chose the curved ceiling over the shower cubicle! :wacko:
I also plastered the Velux window reveal and the protruding roof timber as they were easy and was just plastering between edge beads.:smile:

I am a bit 'pebble dashed' from the plaster mixer though.^_^

Start with something simple? Nah, that's not the NT way!^_^

Lullabelle

Banana
The offices were flooded again over the weekend so for the past 2 days we have had to sit in a cold wet office and the place stinks xx(
2 de-humidifiers, all doors open and air freshener haven't helped much :wacko:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
The offices were flooded again over the weekend so for the past 2 days we have had to sit in a cold wet office and the place stinks xx(
2 de-humidifiers, all doors open and air freshener haven't helped much :wacko:

Well could have been worse. Dave ate something that didn't agree with him, and I came home to a house with a rather odd smell. Searching further I discover Daves 'deposit' on the toilet floor. At least he got the right room, plus it's tiled...good dog!! :-)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Talking to my Mum earlier, we were talking about nephew Oli losing (swallowing, in fact) his first tooth.

Mum said she remembered when she lost her first tooth, she got sixpence from the tooth fairy.

However, she happened to have counted the money in her moneybox just the day before, and when she added the sixpence and counted again....

Yup, no difference!

That's almost as mean as my suggestion that as he'd swallowed it, Oli should owe the tooth fairy!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Wol's here on holiday with 26's older brother

ybebu5ep.jpg

aqa2e9av.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He said he was away at a conference. Sis-in-Law will be gutted..........:ohmy:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Morning all :hello:

We stayed the night in a Pension on a farm near Meldorf. Very pretty. It :rain: and:rain: last night.

The owners had placed a bag of 'Bo on the turned down bed :smile: :smile:

I put my 'Bo on the bedside cabinet to save for this morning but was woken in the night to the sound of a small mouse gnawing into the packet and eating the contents :ninja:

Anyone want a half eaten packet of haribo?

You left a packet of bo unattended :ohmy: just wait till @potsy hears about this :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom