Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is that Blackpool? :unsure:
It's the Eiffel Tower, not the Awful Tower! :laugh:

TVC

You told me that you didn't watch Pro Cycling!

Froome proves that tall(ish) riders can still climb well as long as their power-to-weight ratio is excellent. I always thought the idea that climbers have to be tiny is nonsense because the weight of the bike is much more significant to a very light rider than to a bigger, stronger one.

I'm especially pleased because I am the same height as Froome! I do not intend to get as light as him again (I used to be even lighter) but I would climb pretty well even at a stone above his weight.

He may have done well, but on a bike, he still looks like a Daddy Long Legs trying to negotiate a light shade.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He may have done well, but on a bike, he still looks like a Daddy Long Legs trying to negotiate a light shade.
It's not a pretty style, is it! :laugh:

TVC

OK tea peeps, so due to the hot weather Lu and I haven't been interested in alcohol for a while (except for Lu that is, with her Mojitos). So, it's been cooler today and we decided to have a small glass of red with our steak. The small glass has turned into a whole bottle, and now we might be slightly squiffy, if not completely pished.

Cheers (hic) :cheers:

We have more red, a bottle of fizz and loads of bacardi in the fridge, my plans for an early morning ride are vanishing fast. :thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was more of a distance runner at school, 800 metres. Never won anything, mind, but I could do the distance. Anyway, we are out, getting some culture, at a performance thing on Salford quays. It's actually cool and nice to be out in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom