Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
We're just having a :cuppa:. Might do a smidge of tiling later, but we're planning to go out tonight, so I'd rather NT rested and felt better.

To be honest, after a week or working out in the heat, I'm enjoying a bit of lazy time too...

If you are planning to go out this evening, I think it would be a very good idea for both of you to have a restful afternoon. Lots of :cuppa: is also advised. This afternoon I am relaxing watching the Tour. ^_^

Night Train

Maker of Things
Just found them all on my 'puter :laugh:
Photos, or it didn't happen!
;)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
When I left the Dales it was positively :cold:......12c doesn't take much of a man to :bicycle: in that :laugh:

Well I don't know where you were Wocky but it is 23c here and I have done 29 miles and sweat is dripping off my arms.

In other news, until today the best ever mileage I had done in 1 month was 501 miles today I broke that as I have done 511.72 so far this month :wahhey:

Lullabelle

Banana
So good to have a day off from the searing heat, might get a run tomorrow. Home grown spuds with dinner tonight :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Watching Froome accelerate just then reminded me of myself on the commute :laugh:
You told me that you didn't watch Pro Cycling!

Froome proves that tall(ish) riders can still climb well as long as their power-to-weight ratio is excellent. I always thought the idea that climbers have to be tiny is nonsense because the weight of the bike is much more significant to a very light rider than to a bigger, stronger one.

I'm especially pleased because I am the same height as Froome! I do not intend to get as light as him again (I used to be even lighter) but I would climb pretty well even at a stone above his weight.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Been doing the touristy thing on the Seine.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374344282173.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374344282173.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374344293602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374344293602.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom