Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

TVC

Another roasting day at work. Cycled home hot and glowing, opened the front door to be presented with a couple of piles of cat vomit, and one very hungry cat.

Showered and calmed down now, off to see the preview of Mark Thomas' s new Edinburgh show tonight, could be a tad sticky at the venue too.

matthat

Über Member
Another roasting day at work. Cycled home hot and glowing, opened the front door to be presented with a couple of piles of cat vomit, and one very hungry cat.

Showered and calmed down now, off to see the preview of Mark Thomas' s new Edinburgh show tonight, could be a tad sticky at the venue too.
Glad I'm not the only one that gets welcoming presents from the cats when I get home!

Reactions: TVC

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have finished building my little 400kg trailer. No money spent on it as I just used what I had to hand. The electrics, lights and number plate have been taken from my other trailer that has stupidly expensive broken wheel bearings, that metric OD and imperial ID, and is unusable until I find a replacement 1400kg axle.
DSC_1719.JPG
DSC_1720.JPG

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have finished building my little 400kg trailer. No money spent on it as I just used what I had to hand. The electrics, lights and number plate have been taken from my other trailer that has stupidly expensive broken wheel bearings, that metric OD and imperial ID, and is unusable until I find a replacement 1400kg axle.
View attachment 26355 View attachment 26356
You are just like me, except that you have talent and get things done! :laugh:

I was just wondering - is that a trailer that weighs 400 kg, or one that can carry 400 kg? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom