Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Another cake for @thegreenman

64 cake.jpeg

potsy

Rambler
:hello:

Another day of :sun:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Morning All :hello: Today I'll be singing this all day.......

and I mustn't forget to buy the Cakes for work:thumbsup:

Happy birthday!

I have been up since 7.30 after going to bed at 2.30am. :tired: I had a last minute flick around the TV channels and then got hooked into watching Watchmen. I should have just gone to bed, it was like dragging a log through treacle in the hope that it would get better, it didn't. Still, while I was :tired: my way through it it did mean that when I went to bed I slept!:thumbsup:

Today I will be footing a big ladder. Hopefully not for the whole day though as there are things to do and :cuppa: to drink.

Reactions: GM

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Dog walked and now collapsed in a heap on the carpet. We met one of the local cats while we were out who always wants a fuss and a cuddle. Trouble is, today we met her on the road and that's exactly where she flopped and rolled over in that way they do, twisting their spines almost 360 degrees. Took me ages to persuade her to get up and herd off into a gateway. :rolleyes:

potsy

Rambler
Couldn't see where the shop was?

:giggle:
:tongue:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So I got a new wheel yesterday to replace the back wheel that decided to fall apart on sunday until I get my new wheels in a couple of weeks.

I took the bike and old wheel to the bike shop this morning in the back of the car and they gave me a store credit for the knackered wheel, which is ok as I am in and out of there all the time anyway, I took the bike in and they checked that I had got the rear mech realigned ok which I had and I put the bike back in the car.

When I go home the front tyre was completely flat so I pumped it up and it is holding air fine, the car was very very very hot and the front wheel was under the sunroof and I had noticed a slight smell of rubber, has anyone had an inner tube do this when it gets hot without it actually exploding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom