Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

It could have been downloading updates. Mine does that whenever I have left it off for a while, or reinstalled the operating system.

The roof now has a hole in it and a Velux window frame is fixed in place.:thumbsup:
Just have to make the flashings now. I have some copper sheet from an old immersion tank I can use. I'll have to get my panel beating tools up to the bathroom.

If you look at RainToday.com you are due a massive thunderstorm in about half an hour - Arch better get a move on

:evil:

Lullabelle

Banana
We've moved on from the lunch cafe. We are now in the pasta restaurant

y7ymuny9.jpg

But first things first. I need a drink coz I'm worried about NT's impending storm and Wol's eight windows.

Rocky you look like you are having a dreadful time, I hope Mrs RM appreciates the sacrifices you have made :giggle:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Yes Lu, I am really struggling and I hope all my efforts are appreciated.

Now Murray has won (Froome is in Yellow, the Lions won and the :sun: is out), I might just have an extra glass of Sauvignon :giggle:

Murray Won! Blimey! Just in from my bike ride in the glorious sun. Couldn't justify sitting indoors watching tv...whatever the weather tbh. A glass of Sauvignon sounds ideal... I'll have one too, cheers. :cheers:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Blimey it is :sweat: out there.

So I cycled over to Leeds to the SkyRide and it was a bit of a hoot, a big course round leeds all sectioned off, I got
there about 14:15 so most of the people had done enough by then so I did 4 laps and watched the end of the TDF on the HUGE tv
screen in the centre of leeds.

The only thing I would complain about was the lack of choice of food and there was no where to fill up your water bottles,
which I would have thought was a must on an event like that in this weather.

Once it got to nearly 4pm I left and cycled over to wetherby via Harewood and then to Knaresbough then home just over 60 miles in all.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Sounds great Phil, but you didn't say whether you saw Tulisa :whistle:

No I didn't but I think I photo bombed Ben Swift.

I was riding along near the uni and I was thinking that bloke in the group in front has a Team Sky helmet and jersey on but is wearing jeans that's odd, the we came round the corner and there was a photographer telling them to keep riding towards him down the hill.

So if you see a photo of Ben Swift with 3 other people and someone in a red jersey riding behind them then that was me :thanks:

Arch

Married to Night Train
If you look at RainToday.com you are due a massive thunderstorm in about half an hour - Arch better get a move on

:evil:

Shut it you!

NT has gone to attack some copper before dinner, and after dinner, we'll be back up there to try and finish it. He says he could leave it, but he'd rather get it done. I'll be doing my spare part impression and trying to be helpful handing him stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom