Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Hope it's all good news @Speicher :hugs:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Good thing it's a rest for Le Tour. All those knees would send it sky high.

Back from a walk over the Quantocks. Got to a pond at the same time as some other dog walkers. You've not seen dogs enjoying water until you've seen 5 spaniels, a lab and a collie going bonkers as they cool down from the heat. :hyper:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:giggle:

A guy I know has got a something x something x something else and he does running leaps into water, often from quite high banks. Amazing to watch ... so long as you don't get too close. :rain:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, it was all go in Sainsburys! Just as I was getting to the tills, there was a resounding crash. Some staff had been rebuilding a set of shelves, and stocking them with boxes of bottles of beer. One of the shelves can't have been locked in place properly, because when they put a crate on it, it collapsed.:ohmy:

Just as the call went up for "cleaner to the checkout area please!" all the lights went out!

Not connected to the beer I think. But when the power came back on, all the manned checkouts rebooted themselves. Funnily, the self serves were ok... I hung about for a minute or two, and the checkouts came back on, so I didn't have to do battle with a self service one.

I assumed it was something to do with the refit they are having, but when I came out a few burglar alarms were going off, so it might have been the whole area.

Anyway, I have my fortnight's worth of shopping (they're closed next week for the final refit work) - basically an extra loaf, and 8 packets of instant noodles instead of 4.

Oh, and don't let me buy anymore teabags. In the shop, suddenly thought I might be about to run out - I buy 240 at a time, and transfer one foil pack of 40 to my caddy at a time. Came back to find I had 200 still in the last box I bought...

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yorkshire Tea!!

Quite ^_^

gavgav

Legendary Member
I've been on a cricket club tour to Scarborough this weekend and the weather was simply amazing! Although running around for 6 hours on Saturday and Sunday afternoon's, after lots of beer in the evenings and little sleep, was hard work!! Played against Filey and sewerby cricket clubs. Sewerby has to be the most picturesque ground I have ever played at, perched on the top of a cliff, overlooking Bridlington and the North Yorkshire coast, in the grounds of sewerby hall and wildlife park. It ensured plenty of spectators were calling in to watch the game. A simply brilliant weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom