Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's a toad, he's rough and warty and a bit blunt shaped. Frogs are smooth, shiny and more pointy. Also, when moving, toads tend to walk/crawl more, and frogs are more hoppy.
Ha - I was right! :thumbsup:

He was more of a walker than a hopper until he got bored of being stroked and hopped out of my friend's hand, prompting an outburst from me in my best Michael Caine/Italian Job accent - "You were supposed to save the blaady toad, not dash its brains out on a blaady rock!" :laugh:

(No toads were (permanently) hurt during the walk!)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Very hot and :sun: here today. Another chance to go in a paddling pool perhaps.

The new puter is gradually getting quicker on tinternet. Does it need time to adjust? :scratch:

I can recall, when you Rocky got a new car, you he had to "run in" the engine for five hundred miles or so, and then do an oil change. Are new puters like that? :unsure:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Very hot and :sun: here today. Another chance to go in a paddling pool perhaps.

The new puter is gradually getting quicker on tinternet. Does it need time to adjust? :scratch:

I can recall, when you Rocky got a new car, you he had to "run in" the engine for five hundred miles or so, and then do an oil change. Are new puters like that? :unsure:

Erm ........... no ............. perhaps it is the space time differential between where you are vs where we are ^_^

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Erm ........... no ............. perhaps it is the space time differential between where you are vs where we are ^_^

I had forgotten about that. So you should shortly receive the message that I sent yesterday. Please let me know when you receive this message.

What did the very helpful puter man mean when he said that this puter has eight windows? :unsure:

TVC

Looks like a Velux window installing day to me....

That Barbie looked fab. Were the potatoes parboiled or anything before barbequeing?
The spuds were fully boiled and allowed to cool, then just a quick brush with olive oil and salt, thr 10 mins on the barbie to heat thtough and crisp the skins.

TVC

A :sun:and:heat:37 miles today. I couldn't see if Tulisa was at home, but I did stop for a sneaky second breakfast, a bacon roll and coke (don't tell Lu).

Lullabelle

Banana
A :sun:and:heat:37 miles today. I couldn't see if Tulisa was at home, but I did stop for a sneaky second breakfast, a bacon roll and coke (don't tell Lu).

:eek: bacon roll.......

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:eek: bacon roll.......

stock-illustration-21272141-pig-rolling.jpg

Night Train

Maker of Things

It could have been downloading updates. Mine does that whenever I have left it off for a while, or reinstalled the operating system.

The roof now has a hole in it and a Velux window frame is fixed in place.:thumbsup:
Just have to make the flashings now. I have some copper sheet from an old immersion tank I can use. I'll have to get my panel beating tools up to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom