Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThinAir

Do more.
Potsy must be one messy eater! That bowl belongs to my little mate James :-D He's pretty cool!

And thanks @Arch, I love it :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It was very :heat: on this evenings ride.

I didn't do 26 miles and I didn't 36 miles and I didn't do 57 miles I did 35.77 miles.

Someone scalped me on the way over the moors :cursing: so I gave chase and managed to keep up with them on the decent from the moors into Otley, I was aiming for 40mph+ but I only managed 39.52 mph :becool:.

Got back at 10:10pm and it was still just light and still :heat:

I am looking forward to hitting the sack and trying out my new mattress that was delivered to day to go with my new bed :tired:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
^^^^ I've got a good mattress, but a sh1t bed frame, so I cannot wait for the new one. I have a feeling when you get into your bed, it will feel pretty epic!

The difference just changing the bed frame from a divan to a proper metal bed was amazing I woke up feeling rested instead of feeling knackered, so I thought I would treat myself and replace the 10 year old mattress as well.

When I took the old bed to the tip I had to chop it up to get it into the car and after seeing how it was built I wont be buying another divan, it didn't have the support it should that's for sure it was crap for what it cost.
My new bed has 2 rows of proper slats, the divan was 2 wooden boxes with cardboard stapled to the top and then covered in fabric :thumbsdown:

The new mattress is sprung then it also has a layer of memory foam on top of that, I had a devil of a job getting a fitted sheet that would fit over it as it is a lot deeper that a standard mattress.

ThinAir

Do more.
Morning all :cuppa: needed, can I get one for anyone else?

Yes please. Can't believe its my day off and I am awake at this ungodly hour. Having said that, it is like a three hour lie in....

Excited to get out on my new bike (did I mention I'd got one?) but have to wait until as late ad 12pm because a delivery guy is supposed to re delivering my punchbag before then. I hate waiting, and this is like a double wait!

Night Train

Maker of Things
We've been up and about (slobbing out on the sofas catching up with the internet) for a while now. Had a :cuppa: and breakfast and about to head out.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Back from my ride - 27 miles today (a different route and on a different bike - just in case anyone thought I was boring). :cuppa:?

Just had a cheese and coleslaw doorstep :smile:

A coleslaw doorstep? I hope you wiped the mayonnaise off your feet when you came in...

We've been out for a potter round town and some shopping, and had lunch, and in a while I'm going to set to and make a dress out of carrier bags.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom