Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Could you give that profile back to that 30 year old? He's missing it :whistle:

Seriously though, well done, I'm really pleased, that's great news.
Tis great news, I've no idea what caused the original reading of 175/110 which prompted the tests, other perhaps than being tested straight after a 10 hour working day where I hadn't sat down or eaten properly.

Anyway, anyone any idea what Phil is trying to post? :eek:

TVC

It's the glass of snot that bothers me.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Actually, that sounds very nice. When we go to Wagamamas I always have a big glass of their raw juice, makes me feel very virtuous - and it tastes great too.

Since I got my juicer I have 3 oranges juiced with my breakfast everyday and the Apple, Cucumber and Lime whenever I get the time with my lunch. The juicer was one of the best things I ever bought.

Reactions: TVC

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
FINALLY! My proper cyclescheme certificate has arrived and in other awesome news, I have phoned the bike shop, and they have it in stock. I shall be collecting my trusty new steed at around 1730hours. Excited much? Just a bit!
Needs an immediate photo posting of said bike as soon as you get home...:wahhey:

TVC

TVC - make sure you take care of Lu - she sounds as though she needs a couple of days off. You should get a very large bar of chocolate, some flowers and an expensive bottle of fine wine (this inventory seems to work well when Mrs R is below par) :thumbsup:
Wine and choccies are here, no flowers, instead, sushi, crisps and cookie dunkers. That should see her right.

Lullabelle

Banana
Tonight's survival kit
DSCN0775.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom