Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning All. Quite nice here as well, another busy day erecting a new fence, but first :cuppa:

* puts kettle on for the greenman * :hello:. Don't remind me one of mine is still being propped up by another post. Sigh.

Reactions: GM

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
In theory, today I'm going into town to play with cameras. Also need to mickle my chain and check tyres etc ahead of the rather lumpy ride I'm leading tomorrow. Seven people have signed up for it. I hope they know me well enough by now to realise that I wasn't joking when I mentioned hills at least three times in the ride description. :unsure:

Breakfast and a lot more :cuppa: needed first though.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Cheers Rocky.
I'm feeling a but low and a bit meh but I am hoping to beat that with a bit of activity.

I was struggling with the 'weights and measures' for my EVan-Tricycle last night. I can't get the centre of gravity low enough to prevent it from tipping over, if cornered hard, while still having a reasonable front/rear weight distribution. To get it stable I end up with over 80% of the weight on the front wheels. That not only reduces traction from the rear wheel but also means doing stoppies when breaking!

I might have to look at making it a four wheeler.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Cheers Rocky.
I'm feeling a but low and a bit meh but I am hoping to beat that with a bit of activity.
Ditto :hugs:

I was struggling with the 'weights and measures' for my EVan-Tricycle last night. I can't get the centre of gravity low enough to prevent it from tipping over, if cornered hard, while still having a reasonable front/rear weight distribution. To get it stable I end up with over 80% of the weight on the front wheels. That not only reduces traction from the rear wheel but also means doing stoppies when breaking!

I might have to look at making it a four wheeler.

I have no idea what you just said :surrender:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom