Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
<snap>!

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Just read this in the Cheese on Toast thread. Since I almost dislocated a lung laughing, I thought I'd copy it over here. And major kudos to TheClaud for a fine tale well told :biggrin:
...There's a guy in the pub I work in who came in with a burn across the bridge of his nose. He had got back from the pub the night before and fancied cheese on toast, but couldn't be arsed to put the grill on. So he'd lain the toaster on its side, toasted the bread lightly, placed the cheese on top and carefully placed the whole lot back in the side-down toaster. All rather ingenious until he got impatient and decided to peer into the toaster to see how it was getting on, when he was suddenly reminded in abrupt nose-searing fashion that eye-level grills do not normally fire their toasted contents at your face when they consider them done. I forgot to ask whether he opted for Worcester Sauce or Mustard.

ThinAir

Do more.
Just read this in the Cheese on Toast thread. Since I almost dislocated a lung laughing, I thought I'd copy it over here. And major kudos to TheClaud for a fine tale well told :biggrin:
Awesome.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Hmmmm, not sure I've read the sandwich cake tin instructions properly.:scratch:
DSC_1582.JPG

A cake for Dad's birthday tomorrow and a spare one for me and Arch.:thumbsup::hungry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am not sure if I have told Tea? peeps this story: I was at the hairdressers, when the hairdresser asked one of the other customers if she watched "Coronation Street". The reply was, "No, when it started we did not have electricity in the village."

^_^
When Coronation Street started, we were the only family in our street to have a TV so the neighbours used to come round to watch it! :thumbsup:

We didn't have a telephone, however, so we used to get telegrams when relatives died. It was horrible seeing the man coming up the path carrying one, because you just knew that another family member had gone. My mum used to start crying before she had even opened the door ... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom