Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The goodies arrive tomorrow, at about 7pm.

We will all be enjoying not watching re-runs of their programmes.

TVC

Phil, please do not think you need to solder on your own with Chocolate duty. I am sure that Jo and I can help you in your endeavours. I am sure we can help Jo unwrap it.

(I have an order arriving from Ocado tomorrow evening. Is there anything I should add to my order? Mini magnums, a large packet of Tyrrells crisps, chocolate digestivesand custard creams and Lindt white chocolate are already on the list.)
I didn't know Phil could solder:giggle:

Also, please be aware, nobody has said I can't have choccie

Lullabelle

Banana
Phil, please do not think you need to solder on your own with Chocolate duty. I am sure that Jo and I can help you in your endeavours. I am sure we can help Jo unwrap it.

(I have an order arriving from Ocado tomorrow evening. Is there anything I should add to my order? Mini magnums, a large packet of Tyrrells crisps, chocolate digestivesand custard creams and Lindt white chocolate are already on the list.)

Bourbons

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:surrender:

Me too.

That roar you just heard was me burning my hand. Turned on wrong hob, realised when veggies weren't boiling so picked up saucepan to move it ... only the (metal) handle had spent 15 mins over the heat of the next door hob.

Water and veggies all over kitchen, hand screaming :cry:
Owww. :sad: Not good.

I can't add anything to the remedies already suggested so will just say: :hugs:

Lullabelle

Banana
I suspect everyone else is too young to remember them :laugh:

I remember them and I am quite young :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
So there I was stood doing the washing up when the bird feeder was suddenly full of birds and one went from the feeder to the fence and there was a little baby bird being fed right there on the fence.

I got this pic but the camera was on Ai mode and by time I had got it into manual and zoomed in they have gone.

small_tit_zps2dae8348.jpg

I love to see baby birds with their parents. A couple of weekends ago we had a family of starlings land on the fence, both parents fed their babies and then they flew off again, so noisy but good to see as starlings are a rare sight around here. When I was growing up I remember there used to be so many but over the years there has been a very noticeable decline. same with sparrows :sad:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
When I were a lad we only had one channel to watch... The BBC in Black & White.. AND it went off at tea time so we couldn't watch & eat at the same time.. AND they played the National Anthem at closing time (so I was told because I wasn't allowed to stay up till 11pm)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom