Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
:surrender:

Me too.

That roar you just heard was me burning my hand. Turned on wrong hob, realised when veggies weren't boiling so picked up saucepan to move it ... only the (metal) handle had spent 15 mins over the heat of the next door hob.

Water and veggies all over kitchen, hand screaming :cry:

Oh noes! Have you run it straight under cold water, to take the heat out?
:hugs:

TVC

Nurse, it's Jo again Nurse!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Phil, please do not think you need to solder on your own with Chocolate duty. I am sure that Jo and I can help you in your endeavours. I am sure we can help Jo unwrap it.

(I have an order arriving from Ocado tomorrow evening. Is there anything I should add to my order? Mini magnums, a large packet of Tyrrells crisps, chocolate digestivesand custard creams and Lindt white chocolate are already on the list.)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Jo... Ow!
Plastic spray-on skin is supposed to be good for burns as it seals the surface while it heals... [but best ask in Boots if that's right!]

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Yes, while the dog cleared up the veggies. Bless her.

I am awake! xx( has gone :wahhey:. Haven't eaten all day so thought I'd make a beef thing type stew. Dave has cleared up the potato peelings, and broccoli head. Top dog!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
MrsA_T is really suffering with a bad cold so needs chocolate- MissA_T has gone to the Metro Centre [to help a friend with her retail therapy session] so given her instructions [and money] to return with something suitable... I'll need to assist with sampling, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom