Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
:giggle::hello:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

It's stopped :rain: for now but quite :cold: in comparison to last week. Skylight and back door staying closed but still in shorts and t-shirt. Oooh, the :sun: is making an effort.

I'm sporting a lovely bruise on my leg from Saturday where I narrowly avoided finding out what it's like to have six inches of metal driven into your flesh. :B)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Oooh, yes please.

Random question: does anyone use one of those funny laptop stands that raises the screen? Wondering if they really are more ergonomic than just plonking it on the table.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've taken to sitting on the floor so I can see the bird feeders now that most of them are at 7' not 4' - and that's had the added bonus of preventing me from slouching so my back is happier, but it's also made me ponder raising the screen.

Archie_tect

I find raising the keyboard makes me arch my typing fingers more and that puts more strain on my wrists so if anything a padded bar to rest your wrists onmay help.

Summerking

Veteran
Afternoon all, 2 sugars please:cuppa:
...just had a knock on the door from the Postman 'I'm very sorry but I had 2 parcels for you but have accidentally put them through next doors letterbox, was daydreaming a bit in the sunshine'...I mean, after all..my crank puller and crank spanner ,I can see them through the glass of my neighbours door sat on the door mat but of course no one is in..deep breath and tea!

Archie_tect

How much would the glass repair cost?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Conversations with my landlord #567

Me: How's the patient?
LL: Getting better. I've told her though, this is happening too often. It's not right for someone to be ill so much. There was that incident with food poisoning on holiday, then all that business with having the baby [note: now in her 40s] and now this. *shakes head and wanders off*

Lullabelle

Banana
Yesterday overtime stopped for me so I now get up at a more reasonable time (6.40am), back to walking in again. The weather has been a bit drizzly here and there with a downpour about lunchtime. The sky is looking pretty yuck so I should imagine the :rain: can't be far away. Hanging baskets have been watered but am leaving everything else to mother nature. Have almost solved the slug problem, plastic cups in the ground about a quarter filled with cheap lemonade, they like sugar and go in for a drink then drown. It is humane and the blackbirds seem to enjoy eating sugary slugs!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yesterday overtime stopped for me so I now get up at a more reasonable time (6.40am), back to walking in again. The weather has been a bit drizzly here and there with a downpour about lunchtime. The sky is looking pretty yuck so I should imagine the :rain: can't be far away. Hanging baskets have been watered but am leaving everything else to mother nature. Have almost solved the slug problem, plastic cups in the ground about a quarter filled with cheap lemonade, they like sugar and go in for a drink then drown. It is humane and the blackbirds seem to enjoy eating sugary slugs!

Isn't that what Haribo is made of?

TVC

How urgently do you need a crank spanner that you can't wait for the neighbours to get back from work ^_^

I've just been looking at Doner Kebab recipes on t'interweb, I feel a little creativity coming on over the weekend :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom