Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I used a scythe when I had the smallholding. Very peaceful and soothing.

I used a scythe for a couple of hours once.. Jeez! I ached in muscles I didn't even know I had!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
There's been a lot of gardening action today. Am I the only one who actually works? :rolleyes:

The evidence would appear to support this

A couple of new visitors in the garden

Why the long face

ra7y2asy.jpg

dyvamu2y.jpg

They keep on having offers on planters

rymurupe.jpg

They are getting bigger

9una2ejy.jpg

TVC

How about some low culture made high.

After the concert by Olafur Arnolds at Leicester Cathedral, his string section decided to put on a small recital of popular music pieces they had been playing with on the tour bus to pass the time

Arch

Married to Night Train
Why the long face

ra7y2asy.jpg

There's a chap a bit like that on the reserve at St Nicks, but he's entirely coincidental and only visible in the right light

IMAG0374.jpg

Just showered, once NT is too we'll have a nice cup of tea and something educational on BBC4.

Talking of which, we watched Dr Iain Stewart's programme on Africa last night. He was standing on the bank at the top of the Victoria Falls. Did a bit to camera, blah blah, 100s of feet high, blah blah, only one way to really see it...

And he jumped in!:eek:

Turns out, there's a deep pool carved out of the rock by the flow at that point, where the water is quite still, and the lip of the pool stops anyone going over the edge. He then proceeded to sit on this ledge and look over the edge!

Oddly for me, I'm now smitten with a desire to go and do that myself, it looked so amazing! Well, maybe not the sitting on the ledge bit. but to be in that pool and be able to look out over nothing...

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Kitchen worktop 002.jpg
Evenings!!!
Just sealed round the edges of my kitchen worktop. I'm utterly rubbish with silicon sealant, so I used the cheaty tape stuff. Personally, I'm pretty chuffed with it all, considering I'm not a kitchen fitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom